Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 box of super moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, brown sugar, sour cream, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using an electric beater, beat the mixture for about two minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased pan and put in oven for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When cake is almost done in the oven, begin making the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Whisk glaze mixture until smooth.
- Once cake comes out of the oven, pour the glaze over it while it is still warm.
- Allow cake to cool (at least a little bit) and enjoy!