Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 300 minutes
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 16 oz of Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups of pasta of choice (Rotini)
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Put 3 chicken breasts, 8 oz of cream cheese, and 2 cups dressing, into Crock-Pot
- Put Crock-Pot of low for 5-6 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Gently shred chicken in Crock-Pot
- Cook pasta to taste and strain
- Add pasta and remaining Parmesan cheese to Crock-Pot and mix.
- Serve and enjoy.