Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Lean Ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced Tomatoes with juice
- 2 15oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Heat soup pot on medium-high heat. Once hot, add oil, then ground beef.
- Cook ground beef until browned (about 10 minutes) and spoon off some excess fat.
- Add diced onion and garlic. Cook for four minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Stir well.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in uncooked macaroni noodles, cover and cook for an additional 15-25 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.
- Serve and Enjoy!