Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Boneless pork chops (3 or 4)
- 1/4 tsp Salt + some for pork chop seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 2.5 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Mix honey, warm water, 1/4 tsp salt, and vinegar together to form honey sauce.
- Heat up skillet on medium-high heat. Once warmed, add vegetable oil and half of melted butter.
- Add pork chops to skillet and pan fry each side for 4-5 minutes uninterrupted (cooking time may vary depending on chop size).
- Push pork chops to the outside of skillet and add the garlic and remaining butter. Sauce for about 10 seconds, then add the honey sauce.
- Continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken or turn an amber brown color. Spoon sauce over pork chops periodically.
- Turn off heat, garnish pork chops with parsley and serve!