Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 Boneless Porkchops
- 6 tbsp of butter (split)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Fresh parsley
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded white sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- For Mac & Cheese:
- In a medium pot, add water and put over medium-high heat.
- Once water is boiling, put in elbow macaroni. Continue cooking until al dente.
- Drain pasta and return to the same pot. Add 2 tbsp of butter and heavy cream. Stir well until butter is melted.
- Add parmesan and white sharp cheddar cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and completely coating pasta.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- For Porkchops:
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Once butter in skillet is mostly melted, add pork chops.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes and flip pork chops to other side.
- Once pork chops are cooked, remove them from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, lower the heat and add 2 tbsp of butter, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper.
- Stir well together until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add pork chops back to pan and simmer for a few minutes, coating the pork chops in the sauce.
- Add parley to garnish and serve pork chops with mac & cheese and enjoy!